10 Wedding Money Mistakes (Intro)
I am not getting married BUT I have been reading a few bridal magazines lately. I found out that many people tend to go overboard and go over their budgets when a wedding comes around.
I can understand that because I am seeing so many great things in the magazines that I would want to have for my OWN wedding and I don’t even have the money for them. Here are the Top Ten Wedding Money Mistakes that people normally make.
1. Not Setting Budget Priorities
2. Not Reading the Fine Print
3. Falling To Peer Pressure
4. Leaping Before Looking
5. Getting A Case Of The “Should Haves”
6. Not Knowing What BOTH People Want
7. Having The Incredible Growing Guest List
8. Over Feeding The Guests
9. Not Thinking Creatively
10. Doing It All Alone
I will be expanding on each of these points in an upcoming series so be sure to come back for each installment.